IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FIRST
We are experiencing a large amount of requests for the evaluation trial (which is fantastic!). Please note that we cannot guarantee a date for the start of your trial. If you still want to be put on the waiting list then please register your interest and a member of the Emego team will be in touch.
Evaluate the Emego assistive switch for two weeks
When choosing the right assistive technology for a user, we fully understand that not all assistive switches are correct for each individual.
With the Emego assistive switch we give you peace of mind by allowing you to evaluate before you buy, we offer a two-week evaluation trial of the switch. Once your trial is over you can decide whether the Emego is the right assistive switch for you or the user.
HOW IT WORKS
APPLY FOR THE EVALUATION TRIAL
Get started today
To start your evaluation trial, please fill in your details on the form by either clicking on the green button or filling in your details above.
- Once completed a member of the Emego team will be in touch to ask or clarify any further questions and arrange a suitable time for the trial period of two weeks to start. In cases where you can’t fill in the form or are unsure of how you should fill out the form then please get in contact with us directly and we will work with you on a one to one basis.
- Before the evaluation commences you will be asked to agree that you fully understand and accept the terms & conditions (as stated below) when going ahead with the evaluation trial. We will require this loan agreement signed and dated then either e-mailed back to us or posted to our address.
- Once a date has been agreed, we will then hand deliver* your Emego trial unit including all peripherals required for you to get the best use out of the system. An Emego representative will help you set up and answer any questions you have, then it will be down to you as to how and who you use it with. We will be available with any questions or queries you may have throughout the two-week trial.
- Once the trial is over you can choose to either return it directly or to go ahead and purchase the Emego assistive switch. It really is as simple as that!
If you are still unsure and would like a product demonstration we do demos on an ‘on the spot’ basis where by an Emego representative will demonstrate the technology to you at your premises (or ours) at a time when the representative is in your area. This is the perfect way if you are unsure whether the Emego assistive switch is the right switch for you or the user.
Terms & Conditions
There are a limited number of evaluation units available, so we ask that you fill in the evaluation form as accurately as possible. We want to make sure Emego is being trialled by the right people and that is why we require contact details of the main clinician or carer who will be using or supervising the Emego. If this is not possible then we will require contact details of the applicant and may conduct a telephone/Skype interview to determine how the Emego will be used. The Emego team and its designers (GSPK Design**) reserve the right to decline a request for a trial that we deem not appropriate.
The Emego System is intended to be used by patients with severe physical disabilities to give independence and control over a variety of ancillary ‘assistive’ devices. Small movements of targeted muscle groups are detected and translated directly into wireless signals. The wireless signal is sent to the Base Unit that is then used to control existing electronic assistive technology equipment (eAT). Emego is designed to control assistive applications including control of:
• Augmentative and alternative communication devices (AAC).
• Environmental control applications (EC).
Emego is not intended for use in safety critical applications.
So, what’s next?
If you have any further questions regarding this trial offer then please do not hesitate to get in contact with a member of the Emego team. If you are unsure and would just like to chat about the Emego then please do give us a call.
We also have a frequently asked questions page that can be found by clicking here.
*This excludes outside the UK and certain places in the UK. We will discuss this with you once we determine your location.
** GSPK Design Ltd terms and conditions can be found by clicking here (will open a PDF)